Please see below a link to the most recent update of Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021-22
Safeguarding and Child protection Protocol: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wyu9sbVh0go9c6ZQKF-YskciXgS0SYSKbHBTaBhZca8/edit
See also all of our Statutory safeguarding documentation in our statutory policies section.
Our Statutory Safeguarding Policies can be found in our Statutory Policy section. Please use the links below for further information.
- https://nerccu.police.uk/ This is the website for the North East Cyber Crime Unit which encompasses Cleveland, Durham, Northumbria and the Regional Crime Team (NERSOU)
- https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/ The National Cyber Security Centre – lots of useful information for individuals and businesses around cyber security.
- https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ The National Fraud & Cyber Crime reporting centre – there is a 24 hour reporting line for live cyber crimes to get assistance to businesses immediately as well as a number of resources around crime prevention.
- https://www.getsafeonline.org/ Get Safe Online offers fantastic resources for families and partner agencies looking at staying safe online and fraud awareness.
- NCA website Cyber Choices: Helping you choose the right and legal path – National Crime Agency
- If you would like further information or education/support re cybercrime please contact a member of the Cleveland Police Cyber Crime Team (01642) 306852 or via email [email protected]